A ring making experience with me offers a wonderful opportunity to handcraft your very own rings for your special day.
You will be guided through the whole process from concept to completion and shown traditional jewellery making techniques to create your rings from the raw materials of your choice. You can choose to make each other's rings or your own on the day.
The experience runs from 10-4pm and is held at my jewellery studio in Halifax.
After the class your rings will be sent to the London Assay Office for hallmarking, which takes around 1.5 weeks before being sent back to you ready for your big day.
Class prices are £450 for weekdays and £500 for weekends plus metal costs.
What is included in the class price?
• Exclusive use of the Hello Halfpenny studio for the two of you.
• Expert tuition from Zoe who has over 10 years experience of jewellery making and teaching
• All materials and use of tools excluding the metal cost for your rings
• Pre consultation for sizing and your choice of ring style either in person or via Zoom
•Hallmarking by the London Assay Office
• Photographs of your experience emailed to you at the end of the day
• Refreshments throughout the day, lunch and a bottle of Prosecco to celebrate your
• A jewellery box each to transport your rings on the day.
The price of metal for your ring are in addition to the class fee. After the pre consultation I can give you an accurate price for the raw materials for the size, width and shape you choose.
Rings can be made with a slight curve or twist to fit next to existing rings and can be finished with a variety of techniques including hammered and brushed.
Materials available: Silver, Yellow Gold, White Gold, Rose Gold
If you'd like more information or to discuss available dates please just drop me an email.